Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Hidden Mickey Monday!


This hidden Mickey can be found at the Thunder Ranch pumpkin patch behind Thunder Mountain.

I particularly love this Mickey for 2 reasons.

1) I found this one on my own, without prior knowledge, rumors, or online hunting. While taking pictures of the decorative lanterns, I happened to look at this one. (Only a couple lanterns had the Mickeys)

2) One of my favorite things about Disneyland is their attention to detail and the atmospheres they provide. When decorating this area for Halloweentime, how easy would it have been to purchase normal orange or jack-o-lantern paper lanterns to hang around? These were obviously specially printed to include the Mickeys. It's not even a prominent decoration, the lanterns hang high above in the trees and I'm sure most people don't even notice them at all. I just love Disney details!

2 comments:

  1. I Really enjoyed your blog. I just bookmarked it. I am a regular visitor of your website I will share It with my friends .Thanks.

    Universal Studios

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your interest and support! °o°

    ReplyDelete