Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Celebrity Sightings!

One of the fun things about visiting Disneyland is the opportunity to find celebrities there as well!  Over the years I've seen my fair share of celebrities, here are a few pictures I've snagged.

Starkid Potter's Nick LangJoey Richter, my friend and I, Darren Criss, and Brian Holden, 2009.

My friend and I were lucky enough to find a few of the Starkid team before they became 
too popular to be bombarded by fans.
My cousins Michael and Dustin, and Jared Dudley of NBA's Phoenix Suns, 2012.
My cousin, Dustin spotted Jared Dudley camping out on Main Street for the Parade.

Bret Iwan, the official voice actor of Mickey Mouse, 2012.
Bret Iwan attended the Annual Passholder Movie night event
and was kind enough to announce the movie in-character!

Karina Smirnoff of Dancing with the Stars, 2012.
Karina Smirnoff was being guided by cast members with her group through Bug's Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment