Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Pixie Hollow: Periwinkle

Recently, Disneyland has invited a new fairy into the story of Tinkerbell, 
and now into the Disney parks. Periwinkle will be introduced in Disney's new movie, 
Secret of the Wings, set to release straight to DVD and Bluray on October 23.



I love how Disney really goes into detail when decorating for special occasions. 
There are snowflakes hung all over Pixie Hollow with snow drifts 
and many of the flowers have been frozen blue.
I also really liked Periwinkle's outfit design. 
It's so cute, and I happened to match her when I visited!



Since Periwinkle has arrived a little early for cold weather in SoCal, 
Tinkerbell was clever enough to build a snow machine to make her feel at home in the heat. 
Periwinkle is scheduled to be at the park for meet-and-greet through the winter. 
If you are a Disney Fairies fan I recommend you go check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment